Patient InformationAt Manipal Hospital, Klang we are focused on delivering affordable and quality healthcare services to all our patients. Our goal is to make your visit and subsequent stay as comfortable as possible.We provide a comprehensive range of healthcare services. We continually seek to improve our services and facilities.
Patient careis our first priority and we understand that being in a hospital can be stressful for you and your family. We believe that a clear communication can help you understand what to expect during your stay with us and it can greatly reduce the level of associated stress.
- Right to information: You have the right to receive information about the name and qualification of your treating doctor, state of health, possible complications along with its prevention, treatment plan, change in treatment plan, use of medications, diet, nutrition, approximate cost of treatment, cost implications in case of change in treatment plan and how to address any concern that you may have.
- Right to consent: You have the right to give or withhold your consent for any proposed treatment. You have the right to seek second medical opinion before giving consent. You have the right to refuse consent for treatment under clinical research/clinical trial. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any stage, in writing, if you are part of any clinical research/trial.
- Right to Choose/Participate: You have the right to know all your treatment options and to participate in decisions related to your treatment. You have the right to change the treating doctor or hospital if desired.
- Right to Privacy: You have the right to receive reasonable privacy during consultation, examination, treatment and various investigative procedures. You have the right to have your healthcare information protected. Information concerning your health and treatment may only be disclosed with your consent, except when required in terms of any law or an order of the court.
- Right to Respect: You have the right to receive an appropriate treatment regardless of race, culture, religion, age, gender or physical ability and not to be subjected to any kind of discriminatory abuse, or neglect.
- Right to Quality Care: You have the right to receive medical care in accordance with reasonably expected professional standards of care.